- December 19, 2017
- Posted by: ncorporation
- To assist the Senior Manager in conceptualizing marketing strategies for the website development business of NOW Corporation
- To assist the Senior Manager in managing the brand’s social media pages by posting promotions and updates to answering inquiries.
- To contribute by sharing suggestions and ideas to improve the brand.
- To add and find new leads for the brand.
- To close new accounts and contribute to the sale of the brand’s products and services.
- To report daily to the Senior Manager on tasks and accomplishments.
- To monitor and oversee the development of client’s websites and their accounts.
- To follow-up and call clients for collection on their monthly or annual subscription fees.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Website Development.
- Required skills: Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, HTML5.
- Knowledgeable in PHP scripting and configuration.
- Work experience using WordPress CMS, template design and plugin installation.
- Work experience using MySQL database and T-SQL scripting.
- Work experience using CSS3/HTML5/Media Query.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be creative, organized, innovative, hardworking, can multi-task and eager to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Full-time position available.
- Available to start ASAP.
- Willing to work in España, Manila and Ortigas, Pasig City.