- Minimum 5 years (Assistant Manager/Manager)
- Responsible for development of franchising opportunities.
- Acquisition of business partners
- Identifies potential franchisees through contacts within communities.
- Pre-qualifies potential franchisees prior to the application process.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Ensures that franchisees receive the Company’s message regarding business strategy, promotions and products.
- Offers and/or give support to business partners which ensures the overall success of the organization
- Optimize the franchisees’ sales and profit.
- May give input into developing the budget.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Develop programs and strategies related to the franchising program
- Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty, marketing or business management
- Preferably with TELCO background
- At least 5 years of extensive experience in the field of franchising and its policies and procedures
- Strong leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills