- Minimum 5 years (Assistant Manager/Manager)
The Customer Service Manager primary responsibilities is to supervise the day to day operations of the customer service team. The successful candidate will be accountable for meeting performance metrics in alignment with key company objectives centered on service, retention, sales, quality assurance, and service levels. The manager will also demonstrate effective leadership by coaching, motivating and developing team members while measuring work to ensure team performance is met.
- Motivate, mentor and develop the team and provide guidance on key company objectives as outlined by management.
- Handle customer escalations as necessary and manage customer issues as they arise during day to day operations
- Maintain and ensure compliance and meet service level expectations
- Calibrate weekly with Sales Team
- Collaborate with Marketing on customer management issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience to include managing performance, projects and/or priorities required
- Minimum of 5 years Customer Service experience required
- Prior experience within the wireless or telecommunications industry a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, to include Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused
- Business Acumen
- Ability to learn quickly on the fly
- Functional/Technical skills
- Interpersonal savvy
- Ability to establish clear direction and distributes workloads appropriately
- Ability to manage conflicts
- Ability to develop, coach and mentor others
- Ability to manage and measure workloads
- Ability to build effective teams