- July 30, 2018
- Posted by: ncorporation
- Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant to the President/CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the President. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and special projects.
- Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties including managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the President/CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the President/CEO with Board members, department heads, and other related executives.
- Serves as the President’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating semi-annual Board meetings and dinners; semi-annual Board staff lunches/receptions/new Board member orientations; arranging hotel accommodations for out-of-town Board members; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing Board meeting materials. Research potential Board members for the Nomination Committee.
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned by the management.
- Occasional travel may be involved.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with the same position.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Two (2) years or more experience providing support for upper-level management in a related organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word Excel and PowerPoint; visa application procedures.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including, Board members, colleagues of the president/CEO and staff, and others.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.