Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Economics, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sampaloc.
- Requires Senior Manager Level specializing in Software Sales & IT Manpower
- Full-Time position available.
- Develop sales and marketing plans and strategies for the company’s sales and marketing goals.
- Create and constantly evolve systems and dashboard for reporting, analyzing, monitoring, predicting, and simulating the company’s revenue growth.
- Oversee the development of systems for predicting the costs of acquiring customers.
- Sales lead across products of the two business units.
- Ensure that direct sales and marketing, customer retention teams are executing a unified and synergistic revenue growth strategy.
- Co-lead the day-to-day sales efforts including institutional business development and customer retention.
- Lower customer acquisition cost and increase lifetime value of our customers.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships