- December 28, 2017
- Posted by: ncorporation
- Directs the implementation and administration of marketing programs and policies to
support area sales objectives.
- Functional responsibilities may include: marketing communications, product
management, market planning and research, advertising, pricing, and
- Works with management to identify and plan for marketing requirements to meet
short-term and long-term business needs.
- Conduct market research and implement marketing strategies
- Establish effective working relationships with sales and agency leadership to ensure that
our products and services are implemented through sales enablement and marketing
demand generation programs
- Provide feedback into product development and service offers and participates in their
development; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and
service offerings in our markets
- Develop and deliver appropriate field sales enablement tools
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional
activities of the organization.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media,
email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, brand awareness and drip