- November 6, 2020
- Posted by: ncorporation
Duties and responsibilities:
- Must be a team player, creative and collaborative.
- Collaborate with the rest of the project team to plan, design, develop, test and launch product
- Plan, write, test and deploy codes in a development, test and production cloud/on-prem
- Optimize and maintain the quality of the web applications features and functionality.
- Backup and maintain code integrity and organization through code version control.
- Provide solutions to technical issues.
- Implementation of web security and data protection.
- Write a project status report.
- Conduct research and provide reports on web and mobile technology latest trends.
- Code and configuration documentation.
- Must have at least 2-3 years working experience leading a team, developing & designing web
development projects or mobile apps using the latest web and mobile technologies,
JSON, SQL, jQuery, WordPress, Drupal, AngularJS, iOS, Android, Code Igniter, SSL Windows
Server, Git, Node.js .Net, JAVA, Domino XPages)
- Development experience using responsive web design, bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5.
- Experience with Facebook, Google, YouTube and other social and cloud APIs.
- Development experience with Git version control.
- Development and deployment experience using AWS cloud platform.
- Has good communication and oral skills and is able to work with other team members.
- Effective at problem solving, brainstorming, user interface/experience and coding best
- Experience with Agile project methodology.
- Knowledgeable in server architecture and web services.
- Knowledgeable in database design.
- Has an online website portfolio or mobile app developed.