NOW Corporation - Enterprise Risk Management Policy
The Board of Directors and Management of NOW Corporation considers Risk Mitigation as an essential key business approach in its day-to-day business. As Telecommunications, Media and Technology firm, NOW Corporation considers risk management as an essential and effective mechanism, primarily used to identify key risk factors and to formulate a sound, strategic, risk smitigation plan.
Objectives of Enterprise Risk Management
NOW Corporation’s Enterprise Risk Management Objectives are the following:
1. Identification of risk factors affecting each business segment of NOW Corporation’s existing business operations segments
2. Identification of risk factors affecting potential risk factors of future NOW Corporation business operations, aligned with The Company’s Medium-Term Business Development Plan (BDP)
3. Provision of Key Risk Metrics to NOW Corporation’s Management Committee
4. Periodic documentation, discussion, and evaluation of Key Risk Events that the Company has experienced
5. Integration of Enterprise Risk Management into The Company’s day-to-day operations
The Company has appointed members of the Board to form part of a committee related to this aspect.