- Audit processes including systems, standards, policies, rules & regulations and alike that supports the business process.
- Obtains relevant financial, operations and other records for examination and review.
- Validates and checks conformance with standards, policies & procedures and determines if the control process is operating effectively.
- Identifies critical deviation from established standards, policies & procedures, rules & regulation and determine possible exposure and its impact to the business.
- Summarizes audit exceptions noted, areas for improvement, cost saving opportunities and fraud identified in the performance of audit procedures.
- Discuss audit finding and recommendations with the Auditees .
- Prepare periodic reports and Summary of Audit Results.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Audit.