- Develop and implement concepts and solution designs in close collaboration with our process organization.
- Develop, customize and expand applications of the Salesforce solutions (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot) in a highly integrated system landscape (SAP ERP, SAP CDC, SAP Commerce).
- Continuously researching current and emerging technologies, suppliers and implementation partners and initiate improvements.
- Securing that new requirements will be implemented based on company’s standard and state of the art technology. This includes the usage of tools according to its intended purpose to mitigate modifications and standard solution enhancements.
- Review change requests and analyses support services to identify improvements.
- Handling and development of change requests together with business stakeholders.
- Support Power Users (who are doing 1st Level support) and Process Experts/Manager in their daily business.
- Lead, manage and control business and IT projects or parts thereof. In this role also takes over implementation or coordination tasks.
- Participate in application acceptance and stress testing, data migration specifications, and training of business partners in the proper use of the technology.
- Act as primary contact with external suppliers. Collection of information from software suppliers regarding bug fixes, updates, support etc.
- Partners with cross-functional teams, global process experts and project managers to implement global processes and IT solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of the industry and multiple business functional areas.
- Experience in Salescloud, salesforce service, and marketing automation (Pardot),
- Experience with application development (Salesforce DX and APEX) and testing.
- Experience in software version control (GIT and continuous integration (CI/CD practices).
- Familiar with agile Methodologies and tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Readiness for on-call support and international travel up to 20%.
- Demonstration, visualization, presentation, and teaching skills