- “Act as primary contact with external suppliers. Collection of information from software suppliers regarding bug fixes, updates, support etc.
- Creates detailed project plans, including fiscal and human resource needs, leads configurations of application solutions, participates in, although often leads, application acceptance and stress testing, data migration specifications, and training of business partners in the proper use of the technology.
- Be instrumental in the development of SAP Applications in coordination with process experts and power users.
- Vocational/Bachelor’s degree graduate.
- With 5 yrs. SAP IT Consultant experience with some developing skills.
- Proven experience in operational logistics process aligned with deep SAP module know how (on IT side) in the area of MM, IM/WM, EWM & PP.
- Have worked with projects, designed & implemented new processes to facilitate user adaption.
- Have experience with application customizing and testing.”