- Designs, develops, and modifies new and existing software applications through effective utilization of given development tools in attaining enhanced functionalities, added useful features, and full optimization of the system.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Meets and interacts with prospects and current clients as needed for any of the following: software upgrade and enhancements, trainings (both onsite and via remote), pre- and post-sales support (both onsite and via remote)
- Revisits the development process to fix bugs or address client or consumer concerns. This shall also include code reviewing of all programs made by level 1 Software Engineers.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution of issues in a timely manner. Thus, manages timelines and deliverables with internal departments and the clientele.
- Engages on activities that will enhance knowledge in the system being implemented, discovering trends and identifying opportunities for system improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate.
- At least 2 years of working Experience in the same field.
- At least knowledgeable in ANY of the following: C#, C++, Java, PHP, HTML, ASP.Net, .Net, MS SQL, MY SQL.
- With knowledge in Agile or Scrum Methodology is a plus.
- Must have a stable internet connection as this is under Hybrid Work Arrangement.