- To manage and ensure smooth flow of goods timely.
- To oversee overall end to end order process and customer order fulfillment.
- To manage inventory efficiently.
- To manage and handle well all related cost in order process and fulfillment.
- Process purchased orders with adherence to current procedures and policies.
- Ensure all import documents, shipment issues and concerns are addressed.
- Fulfill and Process customer orders timely and efficiently.
- Ensure zero inventory discrepancies.
- To perform other task to be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree graduate.
- At least 3 years of experience in supply chain operations.
- Basic knowledge in TQM / Lean Six Sigma a plus factor.
- Must have strong work ethics and well organized, detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, and ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.