- Perform System Patching and Remediations.
- Perform System Upgrade on both AIX and AS400.
- Provides SME support level to colleague and in critical situation.
- Diagnose and isolate operating system, server-side networking, and application-related problems; create workarounds or conduct system and disk recovery as necessary.
- Perform hardware maintenance, repairs, & replacements.
- Provide recommendations to management through research and review of recent industry solutions in various UNIX related technologies.
- Ability to review current Infrastructure and provide recommendation and execution plan as needed
- 5-10 years of Experience in System Administration, preferably in the Financial Industry.
- Experience and have in-depth knowledge and ability in administering/handling AIX and AS400.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively and provide SME guidance to colleague if necessary.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- ITSM knowledgeable.
- Ability to technical mentoring and guidance.
- Desirably with AIX or AS400 Certification but not required.