- Designing and developing advanced applications Android platform;
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and APIs;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- At least 1 year experience in mobile development (Android)
- Experience with Android SDK;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies; and
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.